Hello Puppies Guarantee
Our Puppy Guarantee
We offer a variety of guarantees for your new best friend.
When you buy a puppy from Hello Puppies our relationship does not end with the delivery of your healthy puppy.
While we do our absolute best to raise 100% healthy puppies the fact is that puppies are living creatures just like us and sometimes we can get ill. However, we take preventative measures to minimize common ailments in puppies. A puppy’s health depends on many factors such as diet, exercise, environment, genetics and many other factors, but if something goes wrong we guarantee to try to make it right.
We may not be able to guarantee that nothing will ever happen to your puppy but we will always continue to strive and guarantee that we are doing our best to get you the happy and healthy puppy of your dreams. Our puppies come from local, reputable shelters.
Our puppies’ health is checked by a licensed veterinarian and all puppies have up to date vaccinations and proper deworming.
Additionally, we ask new puppy owners to take your new puppy to the vet within 3 days after receiving their puppy to ensure your puppy is healthy.
Benefits & Assistance
We make it easy to adopt a healthy puppy!
12 Year Puppy Furever Guarantee
We're here for you and your puppy - for a lifetime!
In the unforeseen event where a puppy passes away due to a genetic or hereditary disorder, you are entitled to a 100% credit the first year. Years two to twelve are entitled to a 50% credit towards the purchase price of a new puppy. The cause of death will need to be certified by a licensed pathologist.
What You Are Required To Do:
There is no better feeling than delivering a cute furry bundle of joy to our customers. We want to keep you and your puppy happy by asking you to take a few precautionary measures to ensure your puppy is healthy and will live a long happy life.
Here’s what you should do:
- Take your puppy to the vet within 3 business days.
- After the exam make sure to keep and maintain a copy of the exam or medical record. Not taking your puppy to the vet within 3 days after receiving your puppy may void the guarantee. We understand life happens and sometimes vet appointments are not sooner than 3 days. If this is the case all we ask is that you communicate with us so we can update your puppies information in our system. The exam must be done by a licensed vet.
- The puppy will come with up-to-date shots, so make sure you do not give an additional vaccine to your puppy within the first ten days unless otherwise instructed by your vet.
- You will need to keep proof of the healthcare and maintenance of your puppy, which would include vaccinations and exams so please keep these in your personal files.
- The puppy will arrive with appropriate shots and deworming.
It is the new owners responsibility to continue proper deworming and to take you puppy for monthly exams up to the age of 16 weeks or more as recommended by the vet.
Exceptions to the Puppy Furever Guarantee:
- We will not guarantee the personality of the puppy, any conformation, the size and weight, the color, the markings or the breeding ability of the pup.
- Heart murmurs grades 1 or 2 pose no threat to your puppy and are not covered under this guarantee. These grades of murmurs are usually transient as you puppy is still a baby and its entire organism is still developing. We do cover hip dysplasia for one year.
- If you cannot show proof of your puppy’s regular veterinary care and or timely vaccinations this will void the guarantee.
- This guarantee will not cover spaying or neutering or un-descended testes.
- This 12 year guarantee is a credit towards the purchase of another puppy.
20 Day Viral Guarantee
Our 20 day guarantee offers a reimbursement for vet bills if they are incurred for common puppy ailments such as respiratory illnesses and common puppy parasites when reported within the first 20 days.
Although major ailments in our puppies are uncommon, a reimbursement will be paid with a valid claim.
Included with all Adopted Puppies:
- Vaccines – Your new puppy will be up to date on vaccines according to their age. Vaccine schedules may vary but generally every puppy has at least two basic 5 way vaccines which protect against Parvo, Distemper, Adeno types 1 & 2 and Parainfluenza.
- Veterinarian Checked – Per state law (and before shipping or local pickup) your puppy will be checked by a licensed veterinarian. If you puppy is being delivered, the puppy will have an official health certificate with them.
- Dewormed – Every puppy is dewormed at least once and throughout the duration of their stay with us. From time to time it may be necessary to deworm your puppy one or two more times once they are in their forever home. This is fairly common considered puppy maintenance and not covered under the guarantee.
- Microchip Activated With Amber Alert – Your puppy will already have a microchip safely embedded in him or her. This microchip will be automatically registered to your name and address. This service is free for life and does not require a monthly membership fee. When you receive your paperwork we recommend that your login to the microchip Petkey account to name your puppy and update your puppy’s profile with a picture of your puppy. Our microchip service comes with a 15 mile amber alert in the case of a puppy gone missing. Every vet practice, rescue, and shelter will be notified within 15 miles that your puppy is missing. A great way to make sure you puppy is found safe, sound, and quickly.
- Puppy Training Video – As an extra value added service Petkey offers a comprehensive puppy training video library that is included with the purchase of each puppy.
- 20 Day Viral Guarantee – Our 20 day viral guarantee includes treatment for any virus that the puppy contracts within the first 20 days (i.e. a puppy cold.) We will cover up to $500 towards related treatment including: medications, x-rays, or any other veterinarian service directly related to the illness.
- Starter Food and Vitamin Kit – Available for your puppy is a basic food and vitamin kit which includes a small baggie of food, and a syringe with a high calorie vitamin.
- 2 Year Genetic Health Guarantee – Our 2 year genetic health guarantee covers your puppy’s heart, lungs, kidneys, hips, knees, and any most other genetic health issues. We will cover up to 100% of the purchase price of your new puppy toward medical bills. The only exception to this guarantee that is not covered are non-lifestyle altering genetic issues such as open fontanels, low grade heart murmurs, low grade patella issues, and or dental issues.
- 12 Year Puppy Furever Guarantee – If your puppy was to pass away due to a genetic issue that is covered under this guarantee, you would receive a 100% credit in the first year, and a 50% credit in years two through twelve towards the purchase of a new puppy. Heaven forbid this would happen, but rest assured your investment is safe.