The Best Puppy Guarantee In The World
When you buy a puppy from Hello Puppies our relationship does not end when you take your healthy puppy home. We do our absolute best to raise 100% healthy puppies, but the fact remains that puppies are living creatures and just like us, sometimes they get sick. However, we take preventative measures to minimize the risk of common ailments in puppies. A puppy’s health depends on many details such as diet, exercise, environment, and genetics. That’s why we source our puppies from the best breeders, but if something goes wrong we guarantee to try to make it right. Of course we can’t guarantee nothing will happen to a puppy, but if something does happen, we will do our best to make it right. We guarantee we’ll always strive to bring you the puppy of your dreams, happy and healthy.
Our puppies are from federally and state licensed breeders and we’ve set strict requirements for all of our breeders. Each breeder is required to have their puppies health checked by a licensed veterinarian, be up-to-date on all vaccinations and be properly de-wormed. Additionally, we ask the new puppy owners to visit a veterinarian within 3 days after bringing a puppy home, to ensure the health of the puppy.
Hello Puppies – Lifetime Puppy Guarantee:
Hello Puppies Lifetime Guarantee is valid for 10 years. In many breeds, 10 years is longer than their average life expectancy and thus the guarantee is set for that period of time.
- Although a puppy is not replaceable, we feel that getting another friend will help in the healing process. If the puppy passes due to genetics, or if the puppy has a congenital or hereditary disorder(s) (within one year) which causes the puppy to die, your puppy will be replaced with a comparable puppy of equal or lesser value value with no expense to you. The cause of death will need to be certified by a licensed vet.
- If the unfortunate death of a puppy occurs, due to genetics, after one year of the puppies birth date, a credit will be issued for the amount of 50% of the original cost towards your next puppy of equivalent dollar value, within a period of 4 months. Again the cause of death will need to be certified by a licensed veterinarian.
What you are required to do:
There is no better feeling than to deliver a cute furry bundle of joy to our customers. We want to keep you and your puppy happy by asking you to take a few precautionary measures to ensure your puppy is healthy and will live a long happy life. Here’s what you should do:
- Take your puppy to the vet within 3 business days of bringing you puppy home. After the exam make sure to send us a copy of the exams results or medical record within 3 business days. The exam must be done by a licensed vet. Please note that not taking your puppy to the vet, within 3 days, after receiving your puppy will void the guarantee. The puppy will come with up-to-date shots, so make sure you do not give any additional vaccines to your puppy within the first ten days, unless otherwise instructed by your vet.
- You will need to provide proof of the daily healthcare and maintenance of your puppy dog, which would include vaccinations and exams.
- The puppy will arrive with appropriate shots and be properly de-wormed. It is the new owners responsibility to continue proper de-worming, to take your puppy for monthly exams up to the age of 16 weeks, or more as recommended by the veterinary professional.
The Exceptions To The Lifetime Puppy Guarantee
- We will not guarantee the personality of a puppy, any conformation, the size and weight, the color, the markings or the breeding ability of the puppy.
- Heart murmurs grades 1 or 2 pose no threat to your puppy and are not covered under this guarantee. These grade of murmurs are usually transient as your puppy is still a baby and its entire organism is still developing.
- We do not cover hip dysplasia in any breed
- If you cannot show proof of your puppy’s regular veterinary care and/or timely vaccinations; this will void the guarantee.
- This guarantee will not cover spaying, neutering, or undescended testes.
- This 10 year guarantee will not cover vet costs and only offers credit for a new puppy.
- Every puppy receives HPPI medical warranty. For more information about HPPI and or to file a claim for veterinarian invoices of a purchased puppy please click on the link below: